ArtMagick Discussion Forum

Blade & Soul: Name Reservation

The "overwhelming amount of favoritism in regards to the name reservation" is not only drastic, but is also disrespecting to the Blade & Soul community. While GMs should be allowed to reserve names prior than the general population, reserving up to a grand total of 7 names per GM is blatantly taking advantage of the system.
Furthermore, the GM in question intentionally selected 3 of the most sought after names, stating that he "took things [that he] could think of on the spot". His response suggests that he takes advantage of his privileges and does not care about the community.

I had a friend on Tera who had played since the beta. He had a name on one of his main played characters and one day he logged in only to be told he had to change it.
After a bit of research and support tickets, he found out that a newly hired GM had forcibly changed his name on that server and took it for himself.

Great summary! I have to agree with everything what you said.. Some people seems to ignore the bigger picture of this situation so this should clarified that the fact that people that works in NCsoft got some anime names before others is not that big deal with Blade And Soul Gold, but the biggest thing about this is that they promoted the name reservation part of the founders pack so it was big selling point for the some people and made them to get it at the first place.

The price of the packs are well accounted for in NCoins and premium membership time. The name reservation doesn't have a monetary value. I think 7 names is excessive and they should have been limited to 2 names like customers. All other arguments are simply overblown.
REPLIES:
As expected used to don’t have amazingly clear skin in three nights ; even after weekly my skin hadn’t increased that much (though even in that limited time my skin was less irritated, also it seemed as if I’d fewer new pimples showing). Here is my blog  on the 3 week diet

Post a reply

You need to login before posting a new message.

« Go to Forum Index