ArtMagick Exhibition Listings
The exhibitions section is currently being refreshed, and will be relaunched soon.
In partnership with TGW Solutions
Guildhall Art Gallery
Guildhall Art Gallery, Guildhall Yard,
Off Gresham Street, London, EC2V 5AE, UK
The gallery displays about 250 works of art at a time, with a programme of temporary exhibitions exploring different themes and allowing many lesser-known pictures from the collection to come out of store.
- Empire Mail: George V and the GPO
May 7, 2010 - July 25, 2010
- Vanished Coaching Inns of the City of London
April 22, 2010 - May 12, 2010
- London Paintings from the City's Permanent Collection
February 10, 2010 - April 11, 2010
- Watts in the City - G. F. Watts: Victorian Visionary
November 11, 2008 - April 26, 2009
- Watts Symposium 2009
February 26, 2009 - February 27, 2009
- Victorian Artists in Photographs: G F Watts and his World
January 7, 2008 - April 13, 2008
- William Powell Frith: Painting the Victorian Age
November 6, 2006 - March 4, 2007
* This list represents a selection of exhibitions relating to 19th and early 20th century art
which will be shown (or have already been shown) at Guildhall Art Gallery.