ArtMagick Exhibition Listings
The exhibitions section is currently being refreshed, and will be relaunched soon.
In partnership with TGW Solutions
Whitworth Art Gallery
The Whitworth Art Gallery, The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M15 6ER, UK
The Whitworth Art Gallery is part of the University of Manchester. It is home to some of the UK's finest collections of art and design including modern and historic fine art, prints, textiles and a rare collection of wallpapers.
- Flights of Fancy: select decorative schemes of the 1920s and 30s
October 27, 2007 - October 12, 2008
- Blake's Shadow: William Blake and his Artistic Legacy
January 26, 2008 - April 20, 2008
- Mind Forg’d Manacles: William Blake and Slavery
January 26, 2008 - April 6, 2008
- Sleeping Beauties: Walter Crane and the Illustrated Book
May 26, 2007 - March 1, 2008
- The Triumph of Watercolour
May 13, 2005 - August 7, 2005
- William Morris: Ministering to the Swinish Luxury of the Rich
April 10, 2004 - December 31, 2004
- Walter Crane
January 1, 2004 - May 23, 2004
- James Tissot
February 1, 1985 - March 16, 1985
* This list represents a selection of exhibitions relating to 19th and early 20th century art
which will be shown (or have already been shown) at Whitworth Art Gallery.