ArtMagick Exhibition Listings
The exhibitions section is currently being refreshed, and will be relaunched soon.
In partnership with TGW Solutions
New York, New York, USA
Neue Galerie New York, 1048 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028, USA
Neue Galerie New York is a museum devoted to early twentieth-century German and Austrian art and design.
- Alfred Kubin: Drawings, 1897-1909
September 25, 2008 - January 26, 2009
- Wiener Werkstatte Jewelry
March 27, 2008 - June 30, 2008
- Gustav Klimt: The Lauder and Sabarsky Collections
October 18, 2007 - June 30, 2008
- Van Gogh and Expressionism
March 22, 2007 - July 2, 2007
- Josef Hoffmann: Interiors, 1902-1913
November 2, 2006 - February 26, 2007
- Gustav Klimt: Five Paintings from the Collection of Ferdinand and Adele Bloch-Bauer
July 13, 2006 - October 9, 2006
* This list represents a selection of exhibitions relating to 19th and early 20th century art
which will be shown (or have already been shown) at Neue Galerie.