ArtMagick Exhibition Listings
The exhibitions section is currently being refreshed, and will be relaunched soon.
In partnership with TGW Solutions
Dahesh Museum of Art
Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
Dahesh Museum of Art, 45 East Putnam Avenue, Suite 105, Greenwich, CT 06830
The Dahesh Museum of Art is the only institution in the United States devoted to collecting, exhibiting, and interpreting works by Europe's academically trained artists of the 19th and early 20th centuries. THE MUSEUM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- Napoleon on the Nile: Soldiers, Artists, and the Rediscovery of Egypt
June 8, 2006 - April 22, 2007
- Fantasy and Faith: The Art of Gustave Doré
January 23, 2007 - April 22, 2007
- Stories To Tell: Masterworks from The Kelly Collection of American Illustration
February 14, 2006 - May 21, 2006
- The Legacy of Homer: Four Centuries of Art from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris
October 11, 2005 - January 22, 2006
- The Dahesh Collection: Celebrating a Decade of Discovery
May 24, 2005 - September 22, 2005
- First Seen: Photographs of the World's Peoples, 1840-1880
February 1, 2005 - May 1, 2005
- From Homer to the Harem: The Art of Jean Lecomte du Nouÿ
June 22, 2004 - September 19, 2004
* This list represents a selection of exhibitions relating to 19th and early 20th century art
which will be shown (or have already been shown) at Dahesh Museum of Art.