ArtMagick Exhibition Listings
The exhibitions section is currently being refreshed, and will be relaunched soon.
In partnership with TGW Solutions
Ashmolean Museum, Beaumont Street, Oxford, UK, OX1 2PH
The museum recognised for the its collection of antiquities, Western and Eastern art, coins, medals and casts from classical statues, along with its collection of Pre-Raphaelite paintings.
- The Pre-Raphaelites and Italy
September 15, 2010 - December 5, 2010
- Durer to Friedrich: German Drawings from the Ashmolean
February 27, 2007 - May 30, 2007
- Recent Acquisitions of British Drawings and Watercolours
November 22, 2006 - February 18, 2007
- Alfred William Hunt
January 26, 2005 - April 3, 2005
- Rossetti’s Portraits of Elizabeth Siddal
March 5, 1991 - April 28, 1991
- Centenary Exhibition of Works by Eleanor Fortescue-Brickdale 1872-1945
December 1, 1972 - January 7, 1973
* This list represents a selection of exhibitions relating to 19th and early 20th century art
which will be shown (or have already been shown) at Ashmolean Museum.